Ephesians 6:14 - "Stand firm, then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place." (NIV)
Sunday Service - Pastor Britt continues with the current series, Faith Has Feet - A Walk Through the Book of James. The focus will be on James 4:1-12.
DCC Today - Join Pastor Tim and special guests Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 - 9:15 am, for short devotionals, interviews and updates.
Loss of a Spouse Seminar
"Loss of a Spouse" is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. You don't have to go through the grieving process alone! This one-time, 2-hour seminar will be August 24th at 6:00 pm in the Chapel. Books are $5 each. To register go to this link or you can call the church office.
Summer Celebration Drive in Service
August 30th, 10:00 am at Cole Family Farms. Stay tuned for more updates in the next week or two.
Gary and Nancy Stack are available by appointment to meet with you either in person or online. To make an appointment with Gary or Nancy call them directly. If you don't have their numbers, call the church office.
Youth & Family Scavenger Hunt
- August 15th beginning at 7:00 pm.
- Fill out this form for your family as soon as possible.
MS and HS Movie Nights - 6:00 - 8:00 pm in the auditorium
- High School - Sundays, August 23rd & 30th
- Middle School - Mondays, August 24th & 31st
Attention DCC Parents!
Kids' Chat - Pastor Britt will be sharing a brief Faith Has Feet for kids right after the announcements. Activity sheets and sermon questions are attached to this email.
- Our Daily Bread - New devotional guides for September, October, November are now available in the Chapel on the entrance table. Feel free to take one for yourself, for a friend, family member or neighbor. Spread His Word around!
- Prayer Team - Email your prayer requests and praises to this team of dedicated intercessors, email@example.com.
- Small Group Meeting Space - If you would like to have your group meet at DCC, please call the church office for information about our new policies for group meetings.
- Community Outreach Opportunity - Lilies of the Valley Home, a Christ-centered home for women in Sequim, has many opportunities to help. A short list of needs is driver, Bible study teacher, cook/menu/nutrition enthusiast, devotional leader, recruiter for community resources, nurse, and more. If you are interested or have other ideas of how to help, please call LoV Home at 425-358-1267.
- RightNow Media
New resources are added often, so if you haven't looked at RightNow Media recently, check it out. Try this new video series "Oneness Embraced" with Tony Evans, or this one for kids from Monster Truck Adventures! Not signed up? Shoot an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an invitation to log in.
- Helping Hands
Do you need a ride to a doctor's appointment, someone to help with shopping, etc.? Our Helping Hands team is ready to step in and meet those needs. Please don't hesitate to ask by calling the church office or sending an email to email@example.com.
- Do you or someone you know have a financial need?
If you are in need or know of someone who is, our Benevolence Team is here to help. Thanks to the generosity of many, we have a fund that can assist with many daily or special needs for our DCC family. Call the office for more information.
Dependence on God, His grace, mercy, faithfulness and strength are so important these days. And sharing the same with others is a job worth doing!
Psalms 27:1,3 - "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army encamp against me, my h eart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident."
Previous services and DCC Today are available on YouTube and our FaceBook page.
DCC office hours: M-Th, 8:30-4:30, F 8:30-1:00
DCC office number: 360-683-7333
Mailing Address: PO Box 2920, Sequim, WA 98382
Physical Address: 45 Eberle Lane, Sequim, WA 98382
DCC website: dcchurch.org
DCC email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram, youth: dcc.students
Instagram, church: dcc.sequim